Monday, September 26, 2011

Found Poem-Speak to the world

I am inviting you to join me
to speak out loud,clear and
believe strongly in what you’re saying

Has society become a place where
people are infected by cool interrogative tone?
Where people are scared to speak out?

What has happened to our conviction?
Have they been chopped down
like a meat under butcher’s knife?

And never think that I’m unimpressive
just because I’ve noticed this
Just know this people,
we are becoming the most aggressively inarticulate generation.

I challenge you and your knowledge!
Don’t keep your wisdom inside
Tell everyone what you know and feel.
Don’t expect people to know how you feel
Just speak.



This is a found poem and found poem means a type of poem created by taking words,phrase and sometimes whole passage from other sources to making a poem with change and reframing. This poem is a found poem of Totally like whatever, you know? by Taylor Mali. I wanted tell people that everyone should speak, they should never expect other's to know how they are feeling. And this is nothing hard really, just speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment